All organisations want to find, develop and retain the best people, whilst individuals look for opportunities to use, test and develop their potential and be rewarded appropriately.
Finding, developing and retaining talent can be a complex, lengthy and costly process.
If you are looking to discover and develop your employees' talents, InPsych can offer:
- Best practice advice on Career and Talent management
I act as Learning Advisor and Coach to programmes for the NHS, DWP, Scottish Power
- Lively, practical workshops on Career Management topics
I deliver workshops to Scottish & Newcastle’s International Graduate Programme
- Expertise in assessing values, motivation and personality
InPsych also offers support and advice to people at every stage of their career in:
- Seeking and securing jobs
- Effective CVs and Applications
- Interview and presentation skills
- Managing the realities of the role
- Improving personal impact and confidence
- Making changes
- What to do when it isn’t working
- Redundancy, outplacement, making a break
“ I wouldn’t have secured this new role without your help”
I use a range of tools and techniques, garnered from Occupational Psychology, Careers guidance / research, and work on a variety of development programmes. I usually recommend books, provide questionnaires and ask penetrating questions. If appropriate I use Psychometrics.
for an informal discussion to help you decide if my skills and approach might suit your needs.